Client Services Coordinator – Strathmore
Position 107: Client Services Coordinator – Strathmore
Supervised by: Strathmore Centre Manager
.8 FTE: 30 hours per week
Who We Are:
The Strathmore Pregnancy Care Centre is a satellite location of the Calgary Pregnancy Care Centre, a non-profit agency offering assistance for anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy or experiencing post-abortion stress. We have been caring for women, youth and families since 1985. We are committed to providing high quality support and programs powered by a passionate and dedicated team.
This position provides support to the Strathmore Centre Manager and direct service to clients. The Client Services Coordinator will work closely with the Strathmore Centre Manager to manage and train volunteers, manage day-to-day operations and support clients.
- Volunteer scheduling
- Volunteer communication: In-service training opportunities, relationship development
- Manage volunteer candidate interviews and onboarding processes
- Assess volunteer performance and conduct ongoing training
- Support day-to-day operations of the Strathmore Centre
- Compile monthly statistical reports
- Work closely with the Strathmore Centre Manager and Director of Client Services (Calgary) for all aspect of Client Services
- Peer-counsel directly with clients
- Assist volunteers in peer-counselling as needed
- Allocate volunteers to client peer counselling sessions and debrief volunteers after each session
- Arrange for client referrals with outside agencies
- Maintain educational materials and resources for client use
- Work closely with the Director of Client Services, Calgary, when Strathmore Centre Manager is absent
- Represent the Vision and Mission of the Centre with donors and external stakeholders
- Network at inter-agency meetings to build professional relationships and raise awareness of the Centre’s services
- Engage in community events
- Be self-motivated, dependable, and responsible
- Bachelor degree in Social Work or related field preferred
- Experience with volunteer management preferred
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and Policies of the Centre
Working Conditions & Hours
- The position will function primarily out of the Strathmore office. From time to time travel may be required to the downtown Calgary location, satellite Centres or to locations throughout the city for promotional activities or service delivery.
- The hours of operation are currently 9 am through 5pm daily Monday through Thursday. Staff will also be required to attend promotional or service delivery opportunities that may include evenings or weekends.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
- Only education obtained from an accredited institution will be recognized as meeting the minimum qualifications.
- An enhanced security clearance must be completed as a condition of employment.
What We Have to Offer:
- Extended Health Benefits
- Fun, dynamic team culture
- An opportunity to continually grow and learn
- Ability to make a difference in the lives of others
How to Apply:
Forward resume and cover letter with Client Services Coordinator (Strathmore) in the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.