Strathmore Care Centre
Join Us At Our Virtual Fall Fundraising Event
October 22, 2020 from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
This fall, in a year full of changes, we are holding our first-ever virtual fundraising event. While we are not able to get together, we hope you will join us from the comfort of your home. You will still have the chance to hear stories of impact from our clients, volunteers, and staff.
You decide how you’d like to participate:
- Cozy up on your couch with a cup of tea and enjoy the show.
- Invite your cohort to join you for dinner or snacks. Watch the live event together.
- Participate digitally with friends or small group via Zoom or FaceTime.
To register, please CLICK HERE
. Once registered, you will receive additional information including the live link.
Due to COVID, our office hours have changed.
Tuesday – Thursday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
by appointments or walk-in
Outside of regular office hours: 403-269-3110
106B – 3rd Ave Strathmore, AB T1P 1Z1
24 Hr. Helpline: 403 269-3110
How to reach us:
We are located in the Aztec Real Estate building, on the basement level. Enter through the middle doors located on the east side of the building, take the stairs or elevator to the bottom floor. After hours, please call or text 403-934-3017 for someone to let you in.
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Information and education on all pregnancy-related options
- Peer counselling and advocacy
- Practical support services
- Accommodation search assistance
- Referrals to community services
- Adoption referrals
- Adoption support (pre & post)
- Post-abortion grief support
- Sexual Health community education