Client Services Coordinator – Airdrie Pregnancy Care Centre
Supervisor: Airdrie Centre Manager
.53 FTE, 20 hours a week
Who We Are:
The Airdrie Pregnancy Care Centre is a satellite location of the Calgary Pregnancy Care Centre. We are a non-profit agency that assists families and individuals navigating pregnancy and parenting-related challenges. We have a long history of caring for women, youth, children, and families. We are committed to providing high-quality support and programs. For more information on our organization, please refer to our website at www.pregcare.com or @thecentre.airdrie on social media.
This position requires a responsible and creative individual who will provide support to the Airdrie Centre Manager. The person in this position will provide leadership and direction to our team of volunteers, help manage day-to-day operations and carry a client caseload.
- Volunteer care: scheduling, providing training opportunities, maintaining a healthy relational team.
- Create and maintain job descriptions that appropriately reflect the work of volunteer roles.
- Oversee volunteer performance and coach as required.
- Perform volunteer candidate interviews and training.
- Manage volunteer statistics.
- Support day-to-day operations of the Airdrie Centre.
- Supervise the Centre in the absence of the Manager.
- Work closely with the Centre Manager for all aspects of Client Services.
- Provide peer support services to clients.
- Allocate volunteers to clients and debrief with volunteers after each session.
- Client referral to outside agencies.
- Respond to clients and outside agency requests for information.
- Maintain relevant resource information for volunteers.
- Design and evaluate new programs to enhance the care and education provided.
- Represent the Vision and Mission of the Centre with donors and external stakeholders.
- Network at inter-agency meetings to build professional relationships and raise
awareness of the Centre’s services.
- Conduct tours and work with service groups as needed.
- Engage in community events. This may require occasional evenings and weekends.
- Be self-motivated, open-minded, dependable, organized, relational, and responsible.
- Diploma in Social Work or Behavioural Sciences, Counseling or related field is considered an asset.
- Previous experience with volunteer management.
- Respect and uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith,
and Policies of the Centre.
Working Conditions and Hours:
- Airdrie is a growing Centre. We thrive on creativity, initiative, compassion, and care.
- The position will function primarily out of the Airdrie office. From time to time, travel may be required to the downtown Calgary location, satellite Centres, or locations throughout the city for promotional activities or service delivery.
- The hours of operation are currently 9 am-4 pm, Monday through Friday. As the Centre grows, these hours may change to 9 am-5 pm.
What We Have to Offer
- Extended Health Benefits
- Caring, engaging and supportive work environment
- An opportunity to continually grow and learn
- Ability to make a difference in the lives of others
How to Apply
Forward resume and cover letter with Client Services Coordinator – Airdrie Centre in the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.