Growing up Digital for Parents & Students
Created with the family unit in mind, workshops are designed to help students navigate life in the digital age while equipping parents to help their kids along the way. Both workshops — one for parents, one for teens — provide insight, resources, and tangible tips to maneuver through today’s culture.
Navigating relationships, communication, and boundaries
This workshop talks about healthy relationships and sexual decision-making in the context of the digital world.
- Healthy relationships and communication
- Boundaries and consent
- Social media and sexting
Equipping you to raise your kids in the digital age
- Building healthy, trusting relationships with your kids
- Pornography and Internet safety
- Safe-proofing your home
- Healthy digital boundaries
- How to talk with your kids about all of the above!
For more information or to schedule a workshop, call us at 403-269-3112 or email us.